Our user friendly technology enables easy adoption for all our stakeholders.
We are a leading health and insurance technology company that leverages cutting-edge technology to deliver simplified and informed healthcare decisions to millions of lives connected by our technology, partnerships, and human touch. We constantly strive to make relevant and easy-to-use products and features for our members and our stakeholders like insurers, brokers, agents, and providers.
We foster a constant hustle within our teams to deliver high functioning, user-friendly products with novel features in the market. We invest in deep market research techniques and service delivery models to help our members and stakeholders throughout the process.
Our robust technology and industry expertise make us one of the leaders in the country’s health insurance and wellness sector.
Member Benefits Platform
Med-Benefits, our Member benefits platform, is a secure environment that allows members to review their coverage, download documents like benefit schedule and member guide, and gives them access to the provider finder and online claim submission process. Med-Benefits is a private and secure mobile system protecting our members’ information.
- Member information is secure and only shared with people they specifically invite.
- Every case is mutually exclusive to one another.
- Member data is never shared with their respective corporates.
- It is private and secure.
Med-Max is a platform for automated, affordable, and accessible outpatient medical benefits. Simple setup & easy to use:
- Members can either use their personal email or work email to create an account.
- Enter details to enable employer-sponsored features.
- They can share outpatient information with their family members.
- Outpatient is for members and their extended family (spouse, child, parent, etc).
Med-Insur partners with payers to help accelerate their health insurance innovation journey. We offer an end-to-end core administration platform for small and large health plans to modernize their systems at scale and introduce new products quickly. The Med-Insur Platform provides:
- Componentized and transparent applications for a better member experience
- It is a flexible and adaptable solution in the market today that helps payers ease maintenance of provider contracts, streamline the claims adjudication process, and provide exceptional service with centralized claims data.
Med-Claim simplifies the claims processes for customers, employees, agents, and third parties with an innovative solution to address a common industry problem — improving claims service while reducing costs. Claims processing is one of the most crucial service activities insurance companies perform. However, the complexity of managing a claims environment with multiple systems and manual hand-offs can create errors and delays that can cause irreparable harm.
- It helps organizations simplify the claims process for customers, employees, agents, and third parties.
- It provides an innovative solution to meet a common industry problem — improving claims service while reducing costs.
- Claims Management is a comprehensive life insurance claims system designed to provide claims management and processing support for various claims types in a single system.
- The solution enables financial services companies to increase productivity and reduce operational costs, ensure accurate and consistent claims decisions, improve service levels, and reduce backlogs.
Like any modern competitive market, leveraging data analytics tools to make smarter decisions has become necessary for growth. And healthcare payers collect vast amounts of claims data from patients and providers. That data has tremendous potential to guide everything from health plans to marketing strategies.
New laws and regulations are transitioning providers to value-based care models. This change in care management shifts financial risk away from payers and towards providers. To do this, payers must extend their data analytics beyond simple internal reporting.
Med-Pi Drives Growth
- Identifies factors and trends that drive losses.
- Analyze historical and current claims data to ensure that providers are charging for the proper treatments.
- Improve investment by using payer data-backed evidence to demonstrate and defend the success of a program or strategy
Med-Pi Mitigates Risk
- Use advanced analytics to identify future high-cost patients by analyzing individual spending history, age, gender, and other predictors.
- Combat fraud by identifying patterns and trends in claims data to flag behaviors that potentially lead to fraud.
- Identify, track, and visualize key business metrics.